Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Side job.. your thoughts?

I'm thinking about becoming an independant sales rep for www.doubleblessingscandles.com. You'll have to check it out and read up on it but basically part of the proceeds for selling these candles goes to help couples fight IF and I would earn 40% of my sales. This company is based out of IL and I've actually owned quite a few of these candles, which are awesome by the way! I figure what a perfect way for me to earn some extra dough and help out other IFers. What do you guys think?

7 comments:

Allison said...

That sounds pretty cool! I've not heard of these before.... I'll check them out, though. If you become a rep, please let us know. I, for one, will order from you! :)

^J^ said...

Great idea Jayme, you should definitely do it!! I had never heard about this site before, but thanks for sharing. Its gonna be my new go to place for candles. And bonus, I see they have my fav scent - cranberry/orange!

Dot said...

Sounds like a good idea to me ! I will order some from you if you decide to become a rep !

Steph O. said...

Sounds cool! I'd buy some from ya! I'm running out of my Partylite ones (was a rep for a while, they're overpriced though).

Caitlin said...

That sounds like a great idea! I think this is where I'll buy candles from now on. It makes me happy to see stuff like this. :) Thank you!

Christina said...

I think 40% commission is great so go for it. I doubt you'll make more commission selling anything else and at least it's for a great cause. I bet you'll sell a ton through your blog too, I'll buy one when you start!

Robin said...

That's a great idea...! Good luck!