Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

PUPO- Take 3

I will make this short as I need to get back to laying on the couch...

Out of the 4 frozen embryo's we had left only 2 made it. We had one 8 cell grade B & one 6 cell grade B. Apparently that's what they were at when we froze them so they haven't grown at all. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. The RE seemed kind of neutral about it. I'm really disappointed that only 2 made it but I just have to be positive that one of those 2 will pull through this time. BETA is June 1st.

I hope everyone else is doing well. Hope to catch up soon.... for now its back to bed rest.

13 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Congrats Jayme! I sure hope one of these embies make it for you!

elephantscanremember said...

My fingers are crossed!

You're in my prayers too. :)

Steph O. said...

Everything crossed that at least one of them will make it!

Richelle & Mike said...

I really hope this is it Jayme! GL! I'll be prayin for you!

Allison said...

Sending many prayers, Jayme! (((Hugs)))

Caitlin said...

I hope this is it and one of those lil guys grabs on tight! Get some rest, hun.

{{HUGS}}

Morgan said...

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and keeping my fingers crossed for you!

higretchen said...

Woohoo!!

AJ48 said...

Come on little embies - STICK!!!

Good Luck Sweets, hope this is it for yOU!!

To A T said...

Hooray! I know you are a little down about 2, but I think they are THE 2 that are going to stick!!
Crossing all crossables for you Jayme!! :) I can't wait until June 1st!!

Charlotte Heaven said...

Wishing, hoping, and praying for you Jayme!!

Amanda said...

Third time's a charm!!! Im praying for you!

M said...

Hugs and prayers Jayme, I will be thinking of you.