Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I let it out...

Of course I couldn't NOT cry all day long. Please. I had myself a nice good cry session and now I feel better. For now anyway. I'm trying to tell myself that it isn't over yet, that there's still a chance. An extremely small chance. But A chance.

Jake and I decided that we are in dyer need of a get away and we need to do it fast. Emotionally we are spent and we need some positive "us" time. We are looking into going on a nice road trip (about 6 hour drive) and stay in a cabin in KY next weekend. I'm not sure at this point if we will be going for sure or not but I'm really hoping it all works out. We would be spending the weekend hiking and basically just being out doors and relaxing. Our cabin will have a hot tub which I WILL be letting Jake get into =).

Our next step is to have a consult w/our RE & an RE in St Louis that a friend of mine went to. I want to compare what the two think and what their protocol will be. We plan to do this over the next month or so. We are also planning on starting the adoption process this summer too. I'm anxious to start both things. We will be TAB from TTC for the summer and plan to spend it having fun and trying to do things for US.

I will be POAS again Friday and then again on Sunday. BETA is Monday.

15 comments:

Christina said...

Hope you have a good time in KY together. Vacations are always great!

Morgan said...

Aww Jayme, ((((HUGS)))) I'm so sorry. I haven't lost hope just yet though! The getaway sounds freaking wonderful, you deserve some R & R!

Gabby said...

have a great getaway! hoping for good news this weekend - it's still possible! keep the hope alive!

Sarah said...

I hope you'll have a great time- crossing my fingers for you!!!

Misty Dawn said...

Can't wait to see what your new protocol will be.....(((HUGS)))

Have a great w/e get away

Steph O. said...

I'm sorry Jayme. (((HUGS)))

I hope your time together is relaxing & enjoyable. Keep us updated on the next step!

Allison said...

I'm still holding out hope for you, but regardless, I'm sure some "together" time is definitely in order. ((((((Hugs))))))

I live in St. Louis! Which RE are you talking about?

Caitlin said...

{{HUGS}}

I think a vacation is just what you two need! Get away from all of this crap and just have a great time enjoying each other.

Julie said...

I'm so sorry!

nancy said...

I'm glad you have something to go do for the two of you. It sounds great. ~hugs~

Robin said...

I admire your positive attitude and your planning. It will be SO good for you guys to get away and have some time together! Enjoy it and don't forget to have some good "off duty" BDing.. lol

Samantha said...

I have no idea what to say so I just going to offer some (((hugs))). I think about and pray for you all the time Jayme. I hope you guys can get a great vacation away.

higretchen said...

Have a nice relaxing getaway with DH Jamie - that sounds perfect! I am still holding out hope.

Birdee said...

Thinking of you today ((hugs))

ssbean said...

(((HUGS))) I am so sorry things haven't happened yet for you. I'm also sorry I haven't been by your blog lately. Have fun on the vacation, it sounds like it'll be great for the 2 of you. I'm also glad you have a plan with the RE's and the adoption. I still strongly believe that you will have your little one(s). I just hate that it's taking so long and you're having to go through so much to get there.