Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Googin floggen

I don't know that that means but that's my title today. My mind is a freaking mess.. so badly that I can't even come up w/a decent title damn it. I had to go back to work today. It pretty much sucked, like everyday. Nah... it wasn't that bad but it was hard to go back after being gone for almost a week. I had training in the morning which I was happy about because it gave me extra time to sit down and not stress. But alas.. there was an "I'M PREGNANT" announcement. Ugh. That makes 5 (that I know of) girls that are pregnant at work. For fuck sakes when is it going to be my turn? I know, I know I should be all positive and what not but I'm not. I knew I wouldn't be. I know this FET is going to be a bust just like the rest. I just don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to feel this way anymore. I have to figure out a way to live my life and be happy. I just don't want the only pieter patter of little feet in my house to be from my dogs. ~Sigh~

15 comments:

littlesteps said...

I'm sorry Jayme. I just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you and praying that this is your cycle!

Julie said...

(((HUGS))) I really hope it works for you this time, but I can understand your pessimism.

Charlotte Heaven said...

Big Huge (((HUGS))) Jayme. Just lots of big hugs.

Sarah said...

I know what you mean- it seems like everyone I know is pregnant! Even my little sister :( my parents are soooooooooo happy. This is killing me. Hang in there! Thinking about you.

Jen said...

I don't mean to laugh, but your title cracked me up.

I hope hope and hope some more that this is it for you!! You know the deal...everything is crossed for you!!

(((((HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS))))

M said...

i'm sighing with you Jayme.

"F"ing pregnancy announcements... grrrr

Misty Dawn said...

((((HUGS))))

I'm hoping that this time an embie sticks Jayme. You and me have to work on staying positive, I think our negativity is harming the attachment of the embie to our lining. We've got to ~visualize~ our embies snuggling in the nice fluffy linging.

~relax

&

~VISUALIZE!!!!

Allison said...

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Caitlin said...

You don't have to be positive...we are all being positive for you. :) That's why us girls are here!

{{HUGS}}

AJ48 said...

Hang in there sweetie..(((HUGS))) You are right though, it is very hard to be upbeat and positive when you have failed so many times before. I really pray that this is it for you.... :)

To A T said...

((HUGS)) Jayme! I'm still here rooting for you!

nancy said...

~hugs~

I'm totally still hoping for you.

^J^ said...

That does suck Jayme, I hate those announcements. Sorry your not feeling too good. HUGS

~Issy said...

Dearest Jayme, know that i think of you often. Lots of soft hugs and know that we keep you in our prayers.

Gabby said...

I'm thinking of you - It sucks to hear pregnancy announcements over and over - I hear ya. Today I went shopping, and I swear EVERY SINGLE PERSON had a baby carriage..

It *will* be our day soon.. I just know it. I'm praying this is your cycle!

Get it all out, it's okay.. We'll all keep our fingers and toes crossed for you!