Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

FET cycle has begun

I had an RE appt yesterday for another u/s & b/w. Things are looking great so I've officially started my 2nd FET cyle. I started Lupron and stopped BCP Monday. AF found me yesterday and I also started the estrogen patches last night. I have another u/s & b/w planned for the 11th and transfer is set for the 14th. I'm really hoping that maybe my embies will be of better quality this time and hopefully all 4 will make it so I can transfer them all. ~Fingers crossed~ I asked about the endometrial biopsy and they said they didn't think it was necessary because I'm on progesterone & estrogen supplements so if there was a problem w/my lining that would take care of it. Urm... does this sound right to you? I was just like "umm okay then." I didn't ask about my lining being so thin because I'm HOPING I just misheard last time. I'm going to see what its at on the 11th and if its not what I think it should be I will speak up. Basically I get the feeling from them that there is nothing left that they can/will do for me. According to them I've had all the tests and we are unexplained. I hate that. I want an answer. If this doesn't work we plan to have an official consult w/my RE and see what he says and then have a consult w/a different RE if mine can't give me any answers. We still plan to TAB from June-August due to my work schedule and need for some TLC for myself and the hubs.

On a different note.. the weather here is horrible! It wont stop raining. I'm so pissed because we planned to go shopping for flowers and get them planted this weekend. Looks like we will be shopping for them but it will be a while before they get planted. Its supposed to rain all next week too. Blah.

I've also been thinking a lot about Mothers Day this year and the fact that I think its a shitty holiday. I think all women should be celebrated that day. Are any of you doing anything for yourselves that day? Does your hubbie get you a gift? I was talking to Jake about it and I think we might get each other a little something for Mothers/Fathers day just to make ourselves feel somewhat special that day. Your thoughts on the subject?

6 comments:

Julie said...

My hubby always gets me something even if it's just a card. It was actually mother's day right before we were married and he gave me something. I thought it was weird until he explained that he felt mother's day should be a celebration of all women and not just those that have given birth. I thought it was really sweet.

I think it's a great day idea for you to get each other something. Not having children doesn't make you any less of a woman (even if we often feel like it does) and it doesn't make Jake any less of a man.

Steph O. said...

I hate Mother's Day. Mostly because I get stupid e-mail offers for 2wks that rub it in.

It's usually a few days before our anniversary, so I try to focus on that instead.

I think it's a good idea for you & Jake to get each other gifts.

Jen said...

Sending you lots and lots of luck your way as you go through the FET process. Fingers are crosses! (they always are for you)

Mother's Day...well let me think about it. Nope don't really want it to happen this year. Not that I don't want to thank my mom because I do. However, this was supposed to be my first Mother's Day, my baby should have been about 3 weeks old right now. I have never really had any problems with Mother's Day in the past, but this year maybe totally different.

(((HUGS)))

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Sending you lots of prayers...I enjoyed reading your blog today. I am still new to the land of blog,
but so loving reading others stories.

Everyone has a story and so many of them are so touching....
Hope you will stop by for a visit.
The May give-away has started and this month there will be 10 winners.

Charlotte Heaven said...

Hoping and praying for you, girl. Big (((hugs)))

nancy said...

Yes, yes. I think you should wait and say something if the lining is, in fact, still that thin. I hope you took the time to really read the email I sent you.

I think you should at least acknowledge mother's day. You were/are the mommy to baby embryos. That counts. Totally.