Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Bad Day

I guess I will put all of this in bullets because its so random of just how terrible my day has been.
  • My grandma passed away today. She'd been sick for a while and was in the nursing home. It breaks my heart to know that she is no longer w/us. She was such a great grandma. I remember spending countless nights at her house. I had so much fun there. I just feel so horrible for my mom... she's now watched her dad die of cancer, my dad die of a massive heart attack & now her mom of old age, dementia, and a hodge podge of different things. The visitation is Thursday and Funeral on Friday. God I'm going to miss her.
  • I had an RE appt this morning. My lining was at a 8.4 and estrogen was 208. They like for the estrogen to be at 250 so now I'm taking estrogen orals on top of my patches. My transfer will not be Thursday.. its looking more like Monday or Tuesday. I go back Thursday morning so I should know for sure then. Great... at least it didn't get canceled. Yet anyway.
  • Work sucks ass. I swear if one more piece of equipment breaks I'm going to loose my fucking mind. Everyday its the same old crap. It wouldn't so such a big deal if something broke down BUT the piece of equipment that keeps breaking is a major machine that we use to count money everyday.. because of the pile of poo my drawer was off $20,000 today. At least I figured it out! If I had to show my drawer off that I probably would have lost my job. AND IT WASN'T EVEN MY FAULT!?!?! Damn machine!
  • I will probably be very busy this week w/the funeral and helping my mom w/stuff so I'm sorry if I don't get around to comments for a few days. I love you all & I hope everyone has a much better week than me!!

14 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I am very sorry for your loss. (Hugs)

AJ48 said...

My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family. Sorry about your grandma :(

Hang in there sweetie...things will get better.

Steph O. said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandma!

(((HUGS)))

Coco said...

I'm so sorry about your grandma. I will keep you and your family in my prayers

Morgan said...

I am so very sorry about your grandmother, grandma's are always the best- mine is like a second mother to me. Again, I am so sorry for your loss and your whole family is in my thoughts and prayers!

Allison said...

Jayme, I'm so sorry for your loss. (((((Hugs)))) Sending many thoughts and prayers your way.

Misty Dawn said...

Sorry for your loss Jayme

((HUGS))

I just lost my Gma 2wks ago as well. I know its hard.

I'm glad you didn't get cancelled. It shouldn't take much more for your E2 to get where it needs to be. Your lining is great tho!!

I hope work fixes your machine soon, that stinks.

higretchen said...

So sorry Jayme...

Caitlin said...

{{HUGS}} I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandma.

Hope things start looking up for you hun.

M said...

So sorry for your loss Jayme (((HUGS))). I felt that same way when my Oma (grandma) died. I was sad for losing her but more sad for my mom because she had lost HER mom. My prayers are with you as you remember your grandma this week and also as you prepare for your FET. (((HUGS)))

Christina said...

Sorry about your grandmother.

Charlotte Heaven said...

I am so sorry Jayme. Big hugs darling. I am here for you if ya need a shoulder. Take care of yourself.

Amanda said...

Im thinking of you and your family. I hope things get better for you soon. :)

To A T said...

I'm so sorry Jayme (((HUGS)))

I'm keeping you and your family in my P&PT!