Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Award & some more random's



Thank you Jenny C for the award! Now I have to nominate 5 other Super Bloggers... I nominate Dot, Margariet, Sherry, Misty & Steph. They are all super Super Bloggers =) I could nominate tons more as I love all the blogs on my blog roll to the right BUT I can only pick 5 =(

Now for the random boringness of my life.

  • I have my FET in exactly 1 week. Yeah, yeah I'm getting a BIT more excited about it. That is a very small BIT though. I'm still mostly just wanting it to be over so I can try and collect myself and decide what the hell I'm going to do next.
  • People at work are driving my banana's about baby talk. Grr... how much can people talk about babies! Its really getting to me. What am I to do though? It's not like I can say "Hey prego's can you stop talking about your babies while I'm around? I don't want to hear it all day." Probably not the best thing for me to do.
  • Lupron has been giving me the worst f`in headaches. All I want to do is lay in my room in the dark. Light sucks.
  • So Saturday at work we are passing out flowers to all the mom's that come in for Mother's Day. Yeah I'm lucky enough to have to work this Saturday. Just what I want to do, pass out flowers to mom's. Not my idea if you hadn't noticed.
  • I guess that's all I have to say today. My head is killing me and I can't think clearly. I'm going to lay down for awhile!

1 comment:

Steph O. said...

You totally deserve it! Thanks for nominating me, I'll put it up tomorrow. :^D

(((HUGS)))