Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random's & an award


I want to say thank you to Jen, Misty & Sherry for awarding me this award. This picture is quite cute! Hehe.
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"
I nominate... Wow this is hard to only pick 5!
1. Dot
2. Sherry
3. Misty
4. Jenny C
5. Steph

Now for the randoms...

  • Meds arrived today. Woopie. They didn't send me syringes for the progesterone shots. Looks like I'm off to a great start.
  • Bree (my big dog) finally caught a squirrel in the back yard. She has been working at this since we got her and she succeeded in killing one tonight. I'm totally disgusted and mad at her for killing it. I know its nature but still.... how sad.
  • I am so tired lately. To the point where I could fall asleep at 6pm if I could. Ugh. I'm sure its just because I'm depressed or something.
  • I got a new phone, the ENV2. Love it.

Okay I guess that's all I have for now. I know there was other stuff but I'm so tired I'm delirious right now. I'm gonna go lay on the couch!

4 comments:

Steph O. said...

She killed that squirrel for YOU, ya know! It's dog for "I worship you, here's a gift". I don't think my cats would know what to do w/a squirrel; they ran from the rabbit I watched.

I hope you're feeling better soon. Wanna go to Frankie's? There's a game there where you stomp the cartoon aliens on the screen, really fun AND therepeutic!

(((HUGS)))

Morgan said...

AWWW poor squirrel lol! :(

Misty Dawn said...

Awww I can't believe your dog was fast enough to catch a squirrel.

Yeah, sounds like you are off to a great start alright. Me too...if I could just get AF!! Are these signs for us?? LOL

Dot said...

Now that is LOVE~squirrel killing !lol...