Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Quick update

Hi ladies! I wanted to give a quick update.. its like 8:15 and I'm so friggin tired! I think I'm going to get ready for bed right now! My eyes are just drooping. I had an RE appt today which went fine I suppose. Things look good. I took my last BCP tonight and started lupron tonight too. I go back Thursday for estrogen b/w and will probably start my estrogen patches Thursday or Friday. I then will go back May 11th for another u/s and start PIO injection that night. FET is scheduled for May 14th. I'm still not excited what so ever. I just want it to be over with. I can't even begin to explain the pain I feel inside right now. I really just want it to go away. That the hardest part though. It will NEVER go away. I have to find a way to deal with this but I just can't figure out how. I'm in such a bad place right now and I don't like it. A coworker announce that she was KU today. She just had baby 6 months ago. It was a suprise. I'm happy for her yes, she is a good mom. I hate it though... another girl is due in June and I just hate that I'm going to have to watch someone elses pregnancy yet again.. I'm tired of hearing about their pregnancy and babies. It literally pains my heart. I'm just feeling left out. Other than a girl that is in college and another girl that just got married I am the only one w/out children. Kids are the topic of every conversation. I just talk about my dogs and look like some kind of wacko. Like anyone really cares about my stupid dog stories anyway.

So I started a list of things to ask/talk with my RE on Thursday and here's what I've got. Leave me a comment if you can think of anything else I'm forgetting!
  1. PGD testing. Should I do this on my next fresh IVF cycle? Could that have anything to do w/why my embies aren't implanting?
  2. My lining was at 7.4? for my FET. Shouldn't it be thicker? That seems thin to me.
  3. Should I get an endometrial biopsy done? I haven't had one. Could that be why my embies arent implanting? What if I have endometrial cancer.. I read that's the only way to find it.
  4. Any other test's I can do that I haven't already done? I've had HSG, HSS, LAP... what are we missing. There has to be something else to test for!

8 comments:

Steph O. said...

I wish I knew what to say. I hate to see your heart hurting so much.

((((((HUGE HUGS))))))

Jen said...

I don't know what to say right now to make your hurt go away. So for now all I'm going to do is send you some big ole' hugs (((((HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS)))))

Want to get together and throw ourselves a little pitty party with some nice yummy drinks?

Try to have a better day, but is is ok to be mad and upset!

Dot said...

Oh Jayme...I just want you to know that I am here sending you some big hugs ...

AJ48 said...

All of those seem like good, valid questions. I hope you get some answers! I am praying that this FET works for you!!

Hang in there hunny!

Christina said...

I'm so sorry that you're hurting like this, it's just not fair.

I would ask about the endometrial biopsy. I'm actually surprised they haven't done one yet to find out how your lining is.

And I talk about my dogs all the time and no one at work thinks I'm that crazy! I have pictures of them all over my desk.

Charlotte Heaven said...

Hey,
I love hearing about dog stories! They are children in fur coats!
Sorry for your heavy heart right now....I hope and pray things turn out amazing for you. It really is no fair!
I wish we lived closer...all of us, because a girls night with people who 'get" us completely sounds just like what we all need! Big
(((hugs)))

M said...

(((HUGS))) Jayme.

It's hard to listen to others swap birth stories and child raising tips and then feel like one of "those" dog owners when you talk about your dog.

But you know what? Dogs rock, and I AM one of THOSE dog owners and I know exactly how you feel! You are not alone hun. We are here with ya and I'm sending up a prayer for you for this cycle. (((HUGS))) again.

higretchen said...

Hi Jayme - I also love dog stories! I'm so sorry you're down. You have a lot of people pulling for you with this next FET. The questions you have lined up sound good and very well informed - I can't think of anything else...! Keep us posted...

gretch