Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

PUPO- Take 2

Its done! FET is over! We transferred 3 embies. There was 1 grade 2 9 cell! Which I guess is pretty darn good! There was 1 6 cell and 1 5 cell all which were grade 2. I have some high hopes for that 9 cell! Woot! They said it just took off growing this morning. We thawed 4 and lost the 1 which was to be expected... I'm so glad the other 3 made it. BPT will be April 2nd. Ugh.. forever away! The PIO injections are kicking my butt! Man do they hurt. My poor butt is bruised to high heaven. This is a pretty funny/gross TMI story but tonight when Jake was getting ready to give me my shot he was down there examining which area he should inject me and low and behold I pass some gas right in his face! Totally accidental! I didn't even know it was coming. He did not find it as funny as I did! It was so hard to not laugh while he actually gave me the shot. Ahh... good times! I will be checking in w/you all tomorrow and the following days... I'm supposed to be laying down so I better get back to that but wanted to give you all my update & say thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! I really appreciate it.

13 comments:

myhopefulheart said...

Good luck Jayme! I really hope this is it for you!

littlesteps said...

Congrats Jayme! I have high hopes for that nine cell too.

Misty Dawn said...

Yay!!! Can't wait for your BPT!!!

I've totally done that to DH, he still rags me about it. LOL

Rest up!

Steph O. said...

Best wishes! Get your rest!

M said...

Your embies sound great!!! Crossing my fingers for you Jayme!

Richelle & Mike said...

Yah Jayme! Hope you got plenty of rest yesterday. And be sure to take it easy today as well. No stairs or running or riding mechanical bulls! And I hope you have a nice lazy weekend planned so at least one of them get all snuggled in. When do you plan on poas'ing???

Jen said...

Wahoo!!! I hope this is IT for you and you get the perfect little baby or two or three of your dreams!!!

Fingers crossed!!!

margelina said...

Yay Jayme!!! Hoping and praying for you. Now take it easy and let those embies snuggle in!!

higretchen said...

Yay Jayme!! I'm so excited for you - I know this is it! Can't wait to see your next update!

-Gretch

Morgan said...

You are definitly in my thoughts and prayers girl! Goodluck! This is SOO exciting!!

Sarah said...

Good luck!!!!!!! Hoping and praying.

To A T said...

Hooray for 3 embies!! I'm crossing all crossables!! :) Can't wait until April 2nd! The wait is going to be a killer...

LMAO about farting in his face! That is so something I would do, but on purpose LOL

^J^ said...

Good Luck Jayme! I hope it works for you.