I've been thinking a lot lately about how long of a maternity leave I will take and just how much I really want/have to work after having a baby. Yes, I am being very optimistic that my FET is going to work! I was curious how you all felt about these things... and for a lack of anything else to blog about I thought I'd poke and pry into everyones personal business! :)
1. How long of a maternity leave will you take once you have a baby or how long of a leave did you take when you had your baby?
2. Do you work full time, part time or are you a stay at home mommy?
3. For those SAHM and part timers... how do you do it? How do you afford it?
4. Will/do you take your babies to day care or have a baby sitter? Why did you choose one over the other?
5. If you are a breast feeder do you pump at work? Do you go home for lunch and do it?
Some TTC questions....
1. How long did it take you to get pregnant? Or if you aren't pregnant how long have you been trying?
2. What treatments worked for you? Or what treatments have you done?
3. If you are TTC how long will you continue? Do you have a set time, a set amount of $ you will spend? How do you know when enough is enough?
4. Before TTC did you know you would have problems or did you think you'd be one of the luck ones that would get KU on C1?
5. Do you have any known reasons why you are/did having problems TTC?
My answers are in my comments.