Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Let the stims begin!

Just a quick update for ya'll... AF begun yesterday and I had an RE appt this AM for an u/s & b/w. Everything looked great to I get to begin the Estrogen patches tomorrow night! Things are progressing right on schedule. I have another RE appt on the 16th for more b/w & u/s and if that's a go I will begin the progesterone shots that night and have the FET on the 19th! OMG 14 more days and I'll be PUPO! Holy crap I hope this works!

I'm sorry-- this is just a post and go. I just got back from my nephews Spring play and have lots to do tonight. Hope everyone is well and I will be around tomorrow night to catch up on some posting. Have a happy Friday!

5 comments:

Steph O. said...

I hope you'll be dropping the PUPO down to just pg soon!

higretchen said...

Jayme, this is great news! I just saw your webmd post so came over here to congratulate you. 14 short days.....!!

-Gretch

Christina said...

Yeah! I hope things go well.

To A T said...

Woohoo!! I'm so happy for you to get this cycle started! I just have a really good feeling for you!! ;-)

Jen said...

I hope this is the one!!