Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hehe

I have a patch on my butt and a shot in my gut. When I'm done w/my shots in my gut I will have shots in my butt and a patch on my gut. Such a vicious cycle- literally!


~ If that doesn't make since... which I doubt it does it means that I'm now using estrogen patches which I'm sticking on my rear and taking lupron inj in my stomach. Once I'm finished w/the lupron in my stomach I will begin progesterone in my rear which means I will have to move the patches to my stomach. Ack...

8 comments:

^J^ said...

Makes prefect sense to me, I've been there, done that. Oddly enough, I can't wait to do it again ;)

You'll get through this. You're stronger than you think. Good luck!

elephantscanremember said...

I hope you aren't too sore from all that poking and prodding!

Jen said...

Good lord girl!

I'm hoping and praying like no tomorrow that this works for you.

Fingers, toes, arms and legs are crossed!!

littlesteps said...

Wow, that is a vicious cycle!

Richelle & Mike said...

I know the feeling Jayme. I'm 8w5d and STILL on progesterone. It gets easier after time but you're gonna have one sore bum for awhile. GL honey! Can't wait for your FET.

margelina said...

Aww, Jayme, your poor belly and bum, lol. But...It's gonna be worth it!!!

Sarah said...

I'm praying that it works for you!

Sending big {{hugs}} to you.

Caitlin said...

All I can say is the end will justify the means, hunny! Praying for this round! :)