Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Going stir crazy!

Okay so I know I said I wasn't going to POAS until the 31st... there is NO WAY in hell I'm going to be able to wait that long! Who was I trying to fool!? I'm only 8DPO and this is already driving me absolutely crazy. I want to know & I want to know now! Thank god I don't have any HPT in the house or I probably would have already started peeing on them. The fact that I'm on vacation, at home, doing nothing is making this wayyyyy harder than normal. My work is paying for all the employees & their spouses to go to ST Louis this Saturday and stay in a hotel & do whatever we want so that will keep me preoccupied for Saturday. I really wanted to POAS Sat but I don't want to ruin our trip w/a BFN. Jake & I decided that I will test Sunday when we get home. It wont be w/FMU but I figure that would be 13DPO so if I can hold it for even a few hours it should be accurate. Anywho I have a favor to ask of you ladies... to help me keep my mind off of POAS and the "what if's" please ask me a question... any question & I will tell the whole truth & nothing but the truth. ~I saw this on someone else's blog a while back so yes, I stole this idea.~ PLEASE help me!!!!! =P I will answer tomorrow after noon. Deal?

12 comments:

Steph O. said...

Did you think that your DH's proposal was romantic? Did it matter?

AJ48 said...

What was the best trip/vacation you ever went on? When did you go and who were you with?

My fingers are crossed for you!!!!

M said...

Jayme...

What is the earliest memory that you have??

What was your most memorable birthday and why??

I know I asked 2 questions but I'm trying to help a sister out!

Morgan said...

Hmm..let me think..

Ok, if you could go anywhere in the world, money was no problem, where would you go? Who would you take? Why?

littlesteps said...

What are your all time favorite book, movie and TV show?

I should steal this idea after my transfer tomorrow if I'm still on bedrest! Keep my mind off of things.

littlesteps said...

I forgot to say Good Luck!!

Christina said...

If you guys could move anywhere where would you move to?

If you could only eat one food for a week what would it be and why?

Good luck with waiting!!

Caitlin said...

What is the most embarrassing thing you did/that happened to you in high school? ;)

You promised you'd tell!

nancy said...

If you were being executed, what would you pick as your last meal?

To A T said...

Do you ahve a best day? What is it so far? Wedding day? Graduation? What?

I hope you can stay distracted all week! I've still got everything crossed for you (and I'm starting to get a cramp LOL)

Misty Dawn said...

If TTC doesn't work out for you (yeah, I'm already planning on it not working for me> call me optimistic....), what would you buy/do to occupy all of your time to make all those other couples w/kids jealous?? yes, if I have to be jealous of them, then they can be jealous of me!

First we are buying a boat, btw we are already looking. Then DH is getting a sports car. vrooom!! My FIL says that as soon as we buy the boat I'll get KU, so what who cares. If that is what it takes, then so be it!

^J^ said...

Which outdoor adventure do you think would be fun, but you know you are too much of a chicken to even try?


GL Girl!!!!