Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Don't want this to end...

I never thought I'd say that I do not want my 2ww to end. Ever. But this time I don't. I want to just stay in this week forever. I love the feeling of ~thinking~ I'm pregnant. I love being treated like I am. I love the look Jake gives me. Its a look like I'm important, like I'm fragile... like I'm carrying precious cargo. I don't want this feeling to end. I'm so afraid that my world is going to come crashing down on me yet again with a BFN. Man I hate those 3 letters. I really am trying to stay positive yet I'm guarding myself which is probably a good thing too. I've been taking it really easy the past 3 days and will continue to do so until Thursday when I have to go back to work. I do not plan to POAS until the 31st... which would be about 15DPO. I know you are thinking WTF? Why is she waiting so long!?! Well my answer is that Jake really wants me to wait and I honestly do to. I want to feel these feelings as long as I can. Of course I say that now and will most likely cave long before hand but for now that is my plan. I really hope I'm in for a pleasant surprise. I want this more than anything ever in my life.

17 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I want this for you too. I really hope and pray this your BFP cycle. You deserve it so much!

^J^ said...

I'm praying this is your C. I really hope it works for you. Good luck Jayme!
~~~Lots & Lots of sticky vibes~~~

littlesteps said...

I know how you feel about not wanting the 2ww to end. I hope this is it for you and those feelings continue for a long while.

margelina said...

First of all...great new blog background, it looks great!
Second...(((hugs))) because you need and deserve them. I am praying for you and pulling for you Jayme...and I'm here for you. I'm wishing this for you so hard!!

M said...

The 2ww is such a drag but yet is so full of hope. I totally understand your feelings. Jayme, I want this so bad for you too.. I truly think it is YOUR time. Praying for you! (((HUGS)))

Sarah said...

I hope this is your month. It sounds like you have a wonderful husband.

I will be praying for you!

Coco said...

I feel you girl!

Steph O. said...

I hope this ends in a BFP for you Jayme! You deserve it!

Richelle & Mike said...

I was thinking about you this weekend! I hope your 2ww turns into a 40ww! I'm praying for you Jayme!

Misty Dawn said...

Ugh the 31st?!?!? I know you'll cave in LOL

AJ48 said...

Praying this will work for you!!!
And Kudos on the waiting...I totally get that...enjoy it!

And hopefully those feelings will continue for 9 months longer!!! : )

gabsy said...

Are you seriously thinking the 31st?? Congrats to you if you make it that long!! I'm thinking you should test on the 30th with me though....

-my husband grows cotton- said...

I will be praying for you Jayme! I hope this is your C!

Christina said...

I hope this is it for you too. I don't blame you at all for waiting till 15 dpo either. It's better to wait, that way you won't worry about testing too soon.

higretchen said...

You're keeping us all on the edge of our seats! I totally understand the feeling though... but if you do happen to cave, please let us know... !! Good luck - I'm really routing for you.
-Gretch

To A T said...

I want this for you too!!! I'm sending you lots of sbv and prayers!!

Jenni Halley said...

Saying lots of prayers out here for you.