Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The day has come...

I will be putting my cat to sleep today. The day has come where he can no longer get up and move around which is the day I have to make myself put him down. I can not let him suffer any longer. I can not watch him get sicker and weaker. His bones are visible on every inch of his poor body. I hate this. I did not think it would be this hard. I feel like I could throw up. My heart hurts. I do not want to watch him die. I don't know if I can bare to go into the room while they put him down. Jake is at my mom's digging his grave right now. I hate this. I feel so guilty. I know there is nothing I can do for him yet I feel unbearable guilt. I doubt I will be updating any tonight on this but I will try to tomorrow. I also have my RE appt tomorrow to determine if our FET will be Thursday. Please keep us in your thoughts. This is going to be a really hard week for me.

9 comments:

littlesteps said...

Jayme I'm so sorry. I know how hard losing a pet is. Especially with everything else going on. I'll be thinking about you.

Sarah said...

I am so sorry. I have a cat also- she is my baby! She sleeps with me everynight and follows me around the house. I am afraid that the day is coming when I will have to do that also.

I hope that your RE appt goes good.

I will be thinking about you and I'm so sorry.

Christina said...

I'm so sorry about your cat. I also know how hard it is to make the decision to put a pet down. It's hard. {{HUGS}}

Coco said...

I'm so so sorry! I can't imagine how hard that must be. Thinking about you..

Misty Dawn said...

I am so very sorry Jayme.

(((((((HUGS))))))))

I know that you've done all you could to extend your cats life to where it was as comfortable as possible. This decision I know can't be easy.

I sure hope you get some good news about your FET to brighten up your day.

Steph O. said...

I'm so sorry about your cat Jayme, it's such a hard decision to make. I'm sure you're doing the right thing though.

I hope you get great news about the FET!

(((((((HUGS)))))))

higretchen said...

Jayme,
I am so sorry about your cat.... I think feelings of guilt are very natural but you are making the responsible, humane decision. I know it's so hard - I'm so sorry you're going through this with all your other crap going on. Good luck @ the RE.

-gretch

~Issy said...

I'm so very sorry about your cat...i know how difficult that is to deal with. It's such a hard decision to make...

....wishing your well on your RE appointment...

To A T said...

I'm sorry hun! HUGE (((HUGS))) the loss of a pet is always so hard :(

I hope your appt went well today!!