Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Answers & Extras!

Holla ladies! How are we on this lovely day? Me.. not so good. I seem to have come down w/a stomach bug. TMI- I've spend 1/2 my day in the bathroom... ugh. What is even grosser is that my progesterone gel seems to be coming out the woohoo in clumps mixed w/a bit of brown. Really freaking nasty. I know no one wants to read this but I had to vent a bit because it really ticks me off! I thought this gel was supposed to stay in there! Grr! Okay now for my answers... thank you all by the way!!

1. Did you think that your DH's proposal was romantic? Did it matter? Haha... wow it was soooo not romantic & no I didn't care. Its a long story but I'll make it short... basically he proposed to me in my bed room because he couldn't wait to do it later that night and he had parked his car in my parents drive way (big no, no because my dad couldn't get into the garage) and my dad came home from work and starting honking the horn & my mom was yelling up the stairs or him to move the car... all the while he's on his knee proposing. My parents felt really bad for ruining it! Hehe.. good times!

2. What was the best trip/vacation you ever went on? When did you go and who were you with? I would have to say going to Seattle in May 2006 for my cousins wedding. I went w/Jake & my mom & dad. It was the best trip because it was the last w/my dad before he died in Aug 2006. We got to spend a lot of time together that week & I'm thankful we were able to go!

3. What is the earliest memory that you have? Packing up my toy box when I was 3 to move into the house I grew up in. I also kind of remember looking at the house and the lady that lived there at the time gave me a stuffed Monkey!

4. What was your most memorable birthday and why? 21st. Kind of! I just remember having a lot of fun w/good friends & the family. The rest of my b-day's I don't really remember doing a whole lot. I did have one kick ass b-day party at the bowling ally & McD's as a kid though!

5. If you could go anywhere in the world, money was no problem, where would you go? Who would you take? Why? I would just go for a road trip all over the US and see all kinds of stuff I've never seen. I'd go w/Jake of course! I've always wanted to just hit the roads w/no where to go & no worries. That would be awesome!

6. What are your all time favorite book, movie and TV show? Book- I'd go w/Dear John by Nikolas Sparks. I read that in one day because I just couldn't put it down! I'm never like that w/books. Most of the time I bet bored 1/2 way through & stop reading. Move- The Titanic or The Wizard of OZ. TV Show- Saved by the Bell! Its one I could watch over & over and never get bored!

7. If you guys could move anywhere where would you move to? I'd say somewhere by the ocean & Jake would probably say the mountains. I've always wanted to live in Maine though.. not sure why.

8. If you could only eat one food for a week what would it be and why? 3 Chicken & cheese Voila meal. You gotta try it! Its awesome!

9. What is the most embarrassing thing you did/that happened to you in high school? Oh god I really have to think about this. Its really hard for me to get embarrased so I guess I'd say Freshman year in study hall all was quite of course & I stepped over my desk to get something on the other side & my shoe got stuck in the book holder (this dealyo on the side of the desk) and I fell on my face. Of course everyone heard the loud ass thud!

10. If you were being executed, what would you pick as your last meal? Grilled Chicken Enchilada & rice w/chips and cheese dip from the Mexican restaurant here in town. AWESOME!

11. Do you have a best day? What is it so far? Wedding day? Graduation? What?I guess my wedding. I can't really think of any others. I'm hoping this Sunday will be when I get a BFP!

12. If TTC doesn't work out for you what would you buy/do to occupy all of your time to make all those other couples w/kids jealous? I would like to go back to school & get a really good job & be rich! LOL!

13. Which outdoor adventure do you think would be fun, but you know you are too much of a chicken to even try? White Water Rafting. No way in hell I'd do it but I bet its a blast!

8 comments:

margelina said...

sorry your sick... We have all had that stomach bug this week too, no fun!
You totally made me smile.... My dad always parked in the garage and would honk and get upset if someone was in his way! Thanks for the memory : )
Praying hard for you for Sunday!!!!

Steph O. said...

I hope you feel better soon! I hate stomach bugs!

Misty Dawn said...

I'm so freaking excited that you are throwing up! Can't wait for Sunday!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Ohh Misty I'm not throwing up... its from the other end. Ewww sorry I know that TMI! I have been pretty nauseated (sp) today though...

Caitlin said...

Yay for nausea!! Maybe it's a good sign! I'll be looking forward to you BFP post!

Misty Dawn said...

Well from either end is a great sign!!! everytime I get PG I get really bad diarrhea! I'm still hopeful!!!

higretchen said...

Hi Jayme,
So sorry you've had this bug - that's the worst! Ahh, I really don't want to make any predictions here but a strange coincidence that about a week after my ET I also had a stomach bug (same thing - coming out the "other" end for about 2 days) - it was horrible. Then less than a week later, I tested.... So anyway - no predictions - I don't know if it could be related b/c this bug has been going around, I'm just saying, interesting coincidence...

Ok, feel better & good luck!

-Gretch

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayme,

I am keeping my fingers crossed for us both. I had my 4th IUI last Friday, so I am waiting just like you. UGH. 2ww feels longer than 2 weeks! I plan on testing this weekend too. Baby Dust and have a great trip.

Jenn
Ohio