Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random Wednesday

  • PLEASE AF come find me! I took my 8th Provera pill tonight so I'm hoping she's here soon. I'm really anxious to start my BCP!
  • The week of March 16th I'm taking vacation... a whole 9 days! I figured that's when my FET would be so I might as well take it easy the whole week this time and maybe w/any luck I can get a sticky bean!
  • That chick that had octuplits pisses me off. Why in gods name did she get 8 friggin babies from IVF and I didn't get any? She has 14 damn kids AND shes single, unemployed and living w/her mommy! WTF?
  • I'm sick of work. I'm sick of customers. They are so rude some times... please when you go to the bank and the teller says "thank you have a good day!" PLEASE at least say thank you back. Nothing pisses me off more than some rude ass customer that can't even say thank you!
  • I'm so tired of snow and cold weather. It was flippin 6 degrees out today! Its supposed to get in the 50's this weekend. HOORAY a heat wave!
  • I'm having a Signature Homestyles Party next Wednesday. Ever heard of it? They have to best home decor. Having a party is awesome.. you get so much free stuff! Free = good
  • I take my cat back to the vet next Wednesday also for some b/w and his yearly shots. I'm hoping to get some positive news. I went to see him the other day and hes lost even more weight & looks awful. I don't expect him to make it to the summer. He was just so sweet though... loving on me, you wouldn't think he was even sick except for how skinny hes gotten. For those of you who don't know the story my cat has FIV which is the feline form of AIDS. Poor thing, there is nothing we can do for him.
  • A grocery store in my town is closing its doors on the 28th. Good store. 50+ people are loosing their jobs. A factory is going to be closing by the end of the year too... that's about 200+ people. I feel so bad for these people. There are no jobs in this town the way it is...

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Im so sorry to hear about your kitty. That is so hard. My cat is having problems too, but not that serious. There has been alot of closings around here too. We lost our starbucks, our goody's, two grocery stores and people are laying off like crazy. It's scary.

margelina said...

Ah, come on AF!
Ugh, don't get me started on that crazazy bitch and the 8 babies...that is just so ridiculous and irresponsible for everyone involved.
Your poor kitty...that is so sad it breaks my heart!

Misty Dawn said...

I don't even know where to start!! LOL

I really hope that your vaca turns out to be worth while for a sticky bean!!!

Oh, don't even get me started on that women with the octuplets!! Talk about giving IF a bad wrap. I'm glad it came out yest that alot of companies like pampers, gerber, etc. won't be giving her freebies. It was rumored that she would get a TV series and be on Oprah, now that more of her story is out, I think those ideas are FRIED. Just to think that women had all of those babies via IVF and worked at an IF clinic amazes me. How did she afford those treatments?? If the IF clinic donated them, why wouldn't they donate them to a couple who had no children. grrr

Sorry about your kitty. That is so sad.

The economy is starting to worry me...every day i get numerous phone calls from people asking if we are hiring. Its so sad.

AJ48 said...

I am going on Vacation that same week!!! Cant wait to get away from all this cold. I am so sick of the snow!!! Where are you going? I am going to Florida, then on a cruise to the Bahamas!! Well if you dont hear from me before that...have fun!! We totally deserve to get away for a little while, relieve some stress : )

Sorry about your kitty...I have 2 myself, I know what its like to feel helpless : (

Its funny when we want AF to come she doesnt, and when we dont want to see her..there she is!!
Come on AF!!!!

Caitlin said...

That is so sad about your kitty...I've never heard of that. I'm sorry Jayme...hope AF shows soon!

To A T said...

Come on AF!! (I'm chanting the same thing myself) That darn witch is never around when you want her and shows up when you don't!

So sorry to hear about your kitty. :(