Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Story

My story - Finish the sentence:

Hi, my name is: Jayme

Never in my life have I been to: Florida and I so want to go!

I hate it when: People are rude for no reason

If your gonna talk smack about me: I will probably "smack" you!

The one person who can drive me nuts is: My mom

When I'm nervous: I bite my lip

The last song I listened to was: Some Papa Roach song

If you were to get married today Your maid of honor/best man would be: My BF- she was my maid of honor when I got married

My hair is: In a messy pony tail... I just woke up

When I was 5: I can barley think back that far... I guess I was in preschool?

Last Christmas: Crappy

I should be: Taking a shower

When I look down:There's a desk.

The happiest recent event was: Playing "Buzz" on PS3 w/Jake and beating him!
My current annoyance is: Work!

I have a hard time understanding:The economy, the government, our world, senseless violence and abuse... I agree w/Margalina on this one!

There's this girl that I know: Has really pretty hair. I donno.. this question stumped me

The thing I want to buy is: All the stuff to remodel my bathroom

If you visited the place I'm from: You'd probably never come back because its so damn boring

Most recent thing I've bought myself: Lip gloss & raiser blades... fun fun

Most recent thing someone else bought me was: Jake bought me Pizza last night

My middle name is:Deanne

Last night I was: Eating Pizza & playing Buzz w/Jake

If I was an animal I'd be: A puppy

Tomorrow I am: Working... ack

Tonight I am: Watching the super bowl!

Now its your turn to tell me your story!

1 comment:

littlesteps said...

I keep meaning to tell you at some point that I have actually been to your home town. I interviewed for a job there when I was graduating because I was dating someone who was going to school in Terre Haute. It was a cute town from what I remember!