Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Lalalala

  • Meds have arrived! Eeekkk! I'm so excited/scared! Damned spot is still hanging around. Its starting to piss me off quite badly. RE appointment is Monday and I'm so anxious to get this show on the road! I asked Jake tonight what is gut feeling was and he said that it was that the FET is going to work and we are going to have twins. Hehe. That made me smile.
  • For those of you that use this "adsense" business... is it worth it? Do you actually make anything from it? I've been thinking about signing up but wasn't sure if it was worth the time & effort to do so. Let me know!
  • I've been having trouble leaving comments on some of the blogs tonight. I've typed out about 5 different comments to various people and it wont load those letter dealo's. Starting to make me mad! Anywho... sorry I didn't leave anyone comments tonight. I really did try!!
  • I want to give a shout out to my webmd pal Richelle & congratulate her on her TWINS!! That is so awesome.
  • I'm off tomorrow! Yippy! I plan to get my hair cut/highlighted and clean house. Woohoo! At least I will have some time to I donno... catch up on my online buddies! Until tomorrow!

8 comments:

nancy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dot said...

Hey there...good luck on the FET ! I know you have put in your time..you so deserve this...I am rooting for you !

margelina said...

Yay Jayme!!! That's awesome! So happy to hear your excited, positive attitude! Enjoy your day off!!

Steph O. said...

Meds are exciting! I'm with Jake, I hope you get healthy twins from this! (seems to be a trend, warn him so he's prepared!) Good to see you back on the board, I was getting worried about you!

(((HUGS)))

Caitlin said...

Hola Jayme! Have a great day off and good luck on the FET in March! Hopefully your hubby's intuition is right on! :)

higretchen said...

Hi Jayme!
To answer your question on the last post, I read your blog regularly - but I don't have a blog myself. Good luck with FET next month!

-Gretch
(I have been having trouble posting to blogs too lately so I'm not sure if this will work...)

littlesteps said...

Yeah meds! I have an appointment with my RE on Monday too. First thing in the morning.

nancy said...

Thanks for deleting my comment Jayme.

I am so freaking excited for your FET to start!!!