Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm broke.

I'm starting to really freak out about money. Right now we're fine... although the bills are going to start piling in. My meds are on order- $500.00, I will have to pay for the freezing of my embies- $500.00 and I still have another $2500.00 that I will be paying to meet my max out of pocket which will be done after my FET. Shit. By the time I am done paying all of this our savings will be no more. We will be back to living pay check to pay check w/no cushioning and most likely be in debt. We've done it before and managed and I know we can again but damn... I just hate the fact that our savings will be GONE. Literally. Gone. I just don't know how we have spent so much money. We don't do a damn thing, we don't vacation, I hardly shop anymore. How in the hell did we blow so much money??!! I'm so mad at myself for it. Luckily in April I will have an extra paycheck so that will be nice to put into savings. I am soooo praying that my FET works so I am due in Dec and don't have to worry so much about coming up w/another $3000.00+ next year on medical bills. We are doing the Dave Ramsey thing and I have to say w/suck ass at it. This will be our 3rd month and so far we have went over budget every single month. We eat out way to much which I KNOW has to stop. I just feel sick over this. To top it off Jake hasn't been working as much... he works construction and it sucks because for one thing its winter and they are always slow this time of year but w/the economy the way it is people aren't remodeling/building. People are SAVING. His paychecks have some weeks been 1/2 of what he normally would make. This just sucks. No more spending! I have to keep telling myself this. Save, save save! Be frugal!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Girl I feel you. I am broke paying for this wedding. I almost wish I hadn't started it. Right afterwards though, im saving every penny i can!

Dot said...

I think we all are feeling the punch of being broke or a shortage of money these days. I do anything I can these days to save a buck or two ...from savings my change, not using a credit card, changing insurance company, cutting out needless spending etc...Hang in there !

Richelle & Mike said...

It seems to be going around! We eat out way too much too. Neither one of us have the will power to say no to it. Times are tough and it sucks!

Coco said...

I'm with you girl. It totally sucks and I hate every minute of it!

margelina said...

I hear ya, Jayme...it sucks! Hang in there!

To A T said...

I so know how you feel hun! We are doing TMMO too and we go over WAY too often on our sluff money. And now with added expenses it's just gotten out of hand!
Maybe we can help each other out and make sure we are sticking to the plan? ;-)

ssbean said...

I hope his work picks up soon. The economy is terrible and like Dot said, I think most everybody is having to cut back. Could he do a part time job at a restaurant or something.