Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

FET update

Well first I have to correct yesterdays post... today is Cycle 19 Cycle day 1. I talked to the RE this AM and we decided today will be CD1 as yesterday was more brown blood than red flow. I hate provera AF is so different when I'm on it! Anywho.. I start BCP Wednesday and have an RE appt March 2nd. HOPEFULLY if everything goes as planned I will start Lupron on the 2nd and should get AF again a few days after that. I will start estrogen patches somewhere in there and FET is planned anywhere from March 19-24! I'm getting really excited! This is it! I just know it! I think I'm more hopeful about my FET than I was my IVF cycle. Weird because I know the success rates are lower w/a FET.

7 comments:

littlesteps said...

How exciting! I'm guessing my ER/ET will be somewhere around there. I don't know any dates yet for sure, but AF should be here soon, so just from estimating timing, I think it will be around then. Maybe you're feeling more hopeful because you're less stressed? Since it's not the first time going through this?

Amanda said...

i'm so excited for you! Im keeping you in my ! :)

Misty Dawn said...

Really Jamie?? I thought the success rates were higher w/FET?? Have you had a chance to look up your clinics success rates on inciid?? I'm curious to see what % success they have for stimmed & FET Cs.

Yes!!! This is YOUR C! Which means a baby before the end of 2009! Wahoo!

Misty Dawn said...

thats funny, i misspelled your name. I meant Jayme. LOL

ssbean said...

I hope your instinct is right and this will be it for you. I'm excited for you and can't wait till you make that BIG announcement.

To A T said...

WOOHOO! I'm so excited for March to get here for you!!
This is so it for you!!

margelina said...

I'm so excited for you, Jayme!! I hope things go exactly as planned, for the next 10 months!
Thanks for the comment about dreaming...I thought it was weird when I realized it but thought I'd sound crazy if I told anyone that IRL!
Big Hugs!!