Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Absent

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I was blessed w/the 2 day flu. Yes, throwing up and all. Sucked ass! I'm still on BCP and have been bleeding/spotting for the last 12 days! Can't wait for this to be over! Roughly 1 more month until FET! YES!
I've been seeing a few different names on my blog lately and I was wondering who all read me. If you do please leave me a comment so I can add you to my list and read you too! I do my best to keep up w/my blogger buddies and do much better w/this than the boards.
I hope everyone is doing good and having a good weekend!!

10 comments:

margelina said...

Ugh, the flu is not fun. Take care of yourself, Jayme. Hope you feel better soon!

JandKStaats said...

Hope you are feeling better! Add me... but my blogs not to much fun :)

Sarah said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. I found your blog a few weeks ago. We have been TTC since July 2007. I enjoy your blog. I hope you feel better soon and good luck TTC.

littlesteps said...

I'm sorry you were sick! That bug going around has been nasty.

I can't believe our transfers are only about a month away!

AJ48 said...

Hope you feel better soon! You can add me...I just started my blog about a month ago. Hopefully this month will fly by for you!! Good Luck!

Julie said...

I hope you get feeling better soon and that the stupid bleeding goes away.

You can add my blog to your list if you want.

~Issy said...

Me, Me, ME!!

I'm a new reader/lurker. :))

I found you through Jenny's blog.

I'm sorry you were sick...the flu, well, totally bites. Hope your feeling better. :)

To A T said...

Ugh! Sorry to hear you were under the weather :( That totally sucks!!

EE!! A month! A month!! I can't wait :) I am so excited for you!

Caitlin said...

The flu is the worst! I hate puking...

You can add me...I started a blog a little less than a month ago. :)

Jenni Halley said...

Not sure how I came across your blog. First read a few days before you found out you weren't pregnant a few months ago. I felt very sad for you and figured an extra person praying can always help, so I check in now and then. Plus I enjoy reading your blog.
Jenni in Missouri