Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well humph

Looks like I'm having an annovulatory cycle. Yippy... I'm back to my old ways! I started Provera today so I'm expecting AF w/in the next 10 days. Then I get to start BCP for 21 days followed by Lupron/estrogen & progesterone! FET should be right on time mid March. I'm terrified of it. I was off work today just sitting at home, alone, thinking about it. It has totally made me depressed all over again. If this fails I seriously think I will end up in the loony bin.

5 comments:

margelina said...

Ugh, that sucks, Jayme! Sorry about the Provera...I wish your body would just cooperate already!
Big (((hugs)))

Misty Dawn said...

Thats so bogus Jayme, I can't believe you are having an annov C. Try not to stress about your FET b/c I'll be with you the whole way!!! Yeah that makes everything better, right? LOL

~~~~~((((((((HUGS)))))))))~~~~~~

higretchen said...

I'm really pulling for your Jayme! Do you know how many you'll transfer (I think you have 4 at a time that you can thaw?)? Sorry about this C but at least you know AF will start soon and you can get this show on the road!

-gretch

Coco said...

That really sucks! I hate Provera! Thinking about you...

To A T said...

Ugh... I'm here with you sista, although my doc won't let me do provera since it's a post m/c cycle BLEH!

(((HUGS))) Sometimes are minds just need an off switch, don't they?