Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A little bit of this & that

  • Ugh. I have ANOTHER UTI infection! I just don't get it. I had one 3 months ago and before that I think I had one like 3 years ago! Why am I getting them all the sudden? Its starting to tick me off.
  • We are leaving Saturday for our STL trip. I'm really not wanting to go. I know I will have fun but I know Jake will go off w/the guys & I'll be stuck w/the fertiles. Just thinking about it is making me sick to my stomach. I'm seriously going to have to get shit faced to have a good time!
  • I'm on CD17 & still no O in site. Damn it. I used up all 7 OPK's and I'm not buying anymore. I'm was really hoping to O so that I didn't have to take provera. Provera is the devil. I end up having 2 week AF's on that. Not looking forward to it! I have to get my progesterone taken Monday so I shall know for sure then. At least once AF arrives I get to start my BCP's and get this FET cycle started! I'm getting excited & feeling more optimistic.
  • I was doing really good the last week w/out having any break down bawling sessions. That is until Tuesday night & again last night. I can't believe how hard this has been on me. I just don't even feel like the same person anymore. I'm so consumed w/this sadness and grief. I've never been one to pray but lately I have literally been begging God to send me a miracle or at least some kind of sign to send me down the right path. I've asked to have a dream about my dad where we can talk so I can hear what he had to say about all of this. I just wish so badly that I could talk to him... even if it is only in my dreams. Its been so long since I've had a dream about my dad. I hate that.
  • Acupuncture is going good. I go back again tomorrow. I'm not sure how much it is actually helping me but I've still been sleeping really well & I feel as though my stress level has gone down which is a plus! Jake is also getting acupuncture done w/me tomorrow so "we can get our energy on the same level" hehe. This should be interesting.
  • Trash bags... did you even think they would cause drama? I sure as hell didn't At work we have a cleaning service & for some reason they are like obsessed w/trash bags. I just don't get it. I'm dead serious when I say that every other time they are there they leave me a note on my desk saying we need more trash bags... big black ones. Huh? I just got big black ones last week how the hell are you out already? They left me a note today saying that "we need more big black ones, the bigger the better. This time don't wait so long before you get them." Ugh screw you bitch! All give you a big black one... a big black eye! These people are driving me crazy over freaking trash bags!

6 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Ha ha trash bags! Too funny. Those people have problems if all they have to gripe about is trash bags.

I am so sorry about the UTI. Those are awful. Pure evil. I hope you get some relief soon. I'm sure you know all the tips on how to help prevent them, so I will spare you. (Hugs)

I hope you feel better soon.

I am excited for you for this coming cycle.

ssbean said...

If you could see my facial reaction to the trash bags right now...Why would a bank need so many bigger the better black trash bags? I don't understand.
UTI's suck. Have you asked your RE if they know of a reason. I'm glad you are getting better sleep. Good sleep always helps.
I hope you are able to enjoy your trip, well as much as you can with non sensitive interfiles.
Remember, it's ok to feel what you are feeling towards your TTC journey. It is very difficult and by far a reason to grieve. We're all pulling for you. Try to hang in there. I'm pretty sure you will be getting your little miracle.

Misty Dawn said...

I can't wait for your FET!! I'm feeling more optimistic as well. What is your RE's %% of livebirth from FETS?? Could you find out? That will give me more hope.

Have fun at the accu!

Coco said...

Come on O!!!! Your right Provera IS the Devil!!

To A T said...

Sorry you have a UTI! :( They suck the big one!

And I am right with you on wanting to get this cycle over with already! My doc won't even give me provera this time around due to the m/c. He wants me to get AF on my own (humph!) So here I wait and wait and wait. I am 99% sure I haven't O'd yet (CD22) which means AF is going to be a long time coming. GRR!!

I hope O comes soon so you can get moving :)

margelina said...

Hey Jayme,
Have fun getting totally wasted this weekend!! I hope you have some fun, you deserve it!!
"Don't wait so long to buy trashbags"?! WTH, that's the craziest note I've ever heard of!