Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yippy skippity

Meds have arrived! I got a ginormous box sent FedEx to work.. yeah now everyone knows! I ran it home to get it in the fridge plus I wanted to check out my new supply of drugs & needles. There was all kinds of goodies in there. I wont name them all because it could take all night. I cant wait to start taking them on Saturday! AF arrived today just I suspected. Damn AF. I hope to dear god I don't see her again for 9 long healthy months. That's really all I've got tonight. I'm super tired & need to start making dinner. Will update more as they come up!

3 comments:

margelina said...

Love the title of this post!! Horray for meds! I can't even tell you how excited I am for you. Hoping with you that this is the last time you will see AF for a looong time!((hugs))

Misty Dawn said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Isn't that the best feeling getting that HUGE box of meds in the mail. Can't believe injects start on Sat. Grow Follies Grow!

To A T said...

Good luck girl!! :)