Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tag & update

First for the update.... I had yet another RE appt for b/w and us this morning. Everything looked great! My RE is so happy w/how things are turning out. I trigger tonight & I'm scheduled for my ER Thursday at 7:15AM!!! I'm so excited & nervous all at the same time! My vacation starts Thursday so I'm happy about that too. *wink*

I've been tagged by Margilina!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blog

~Random facts about me~
1. I hate spiders. I think they are evil little critters and should all die!
2. My favorite TV show is House. Can't wait to watch it tonight!
3. I got kicked out of a Marilyn Manson concert back in the day... pretty hard to do that huh?
4. I hate meat in big chunks. I could never just eat a big hunk of meat. Maybe a little skinny hamburger or something but never a steak or anything like that.
5. I have 2 dogs & 1 cat (he lives w/my mom). My animals are like my children. I seriously think I would take a bullet for them.
6. I'm addicted to lip gloss. I constantly put it on.
7. I'm a really crappy cooker. I make a huge mess & can never follow the directions.

I'm tagging everyone! I think everyone's blog that I read has gotten this already!

4 comments:

margelina said...

Awesome...I hope everything goes perfectly on Thursday!
Now...you HAVE to tell how you managed to get kicked out of a Manson concert...I've been and seen some pretty shocking things, I can't imagine what would actually get a person kicked out!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Thanks! Well it was some serious stuff... I got cought drinking underage. Imagine that. I drink underage & there are people all around me doing/selling drugs and that was just fine but drinking underage... man the guards were on me like crazy. They even pointed me out to the people frisking and said not to let me back in for any reason. Sure takes a lot to get kicked out of a Manson concert let me tell ya!

margelina said...

Wow, that's crazy! Yeah, the stuff that goes on at Manson shows is insane, you'd think they'd worry about all the hardcore crap going on and not some teenager having a beer or whatever! Sheesh!

higretchen said...

Jayme - Good luck tomorrow!! I'll be thinking about you in the a.m. Hopefully you'll feel up to posting later in the day!

gretch (bbfisher)