Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Quick update

I only have a minute so this will be quick. Went to the RE this morning... keeping the same dosage & going back Monday. He said things are looking great. My lining is good... my Follies were measuring about 1.20-1.40 and I had about 10+ of them. He just had a big smile on his face the whole time he was measuring. Yippy! Sounds like I MAY be triggering Monday night & ER on Wed? Thats my guess. I will update Monday. Have a good weekend guys!

7 comments:

margelina said...

Keep the good news coming, Jayme!!

elephantscanremember said...

Yay! I hope it keeps getting better and better for you. Woo hoo!

nancy said...

are you talking cms? I'm sure, but just making sure.

How big does he want to get them before triggering for ER? I had to get mine to 19-21 range I think and I grew about 1mm/day.

ssbean said...

Yay, I'm loving the good news. I hope we keep reading good news. Keep us updated.

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Thanks ladies! I'm getting really excited! My belly is so bruised right now!

Nancy- Yes my RE measures in cms. I'm not sure how big he wants them to get for the ER. I know w/my IUI's he wanted 1.80 so I'm not sure if he wants them bigger than that? I will ask him Monday. Seems like my follies are growing about 1mm a day too.

Margriet said...

Jayme, it sounds like you are making awesome progress. And things seem to be moving quickly. Sorry to hear your belly is getting so bruised. But it'll be so worth it hey?! Take Care!

Jen said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!