Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Movin` right along!

I haven't posted a about a week so I thought I'd write a quick update for ya's.

TTC News~
I have an RE appt tomorrow morning for b/w & u/s and some more training on the different shots I will be taking for my IVF. Jake has to get a strict SA to be frozen afterwords. I'm so excited! Tuesday will be my last BCP so AF should be here Thursdayish and I start stims Saturday! Cant friggin wait. I'm like a kid on Christmas! I will update tomorrow on how everything went.

Other ramblings that no one really cares about~
After my RE appt tomorrow I get to do a bit of Christmas shopping. I've gotten a few things bought but not quite enough. I told Jake we HAVE to get all of our shopping done before my ER & ET because I plan to be laying my ass in bed for a least a few days after ET. Hopefully I will find a good book tomorrow so I have something to read during those few days. I'm taking vacation the week of Dec 15Th (ER & ET should be that week). I'm so excited. I just need a break from work regardless. Even if it is laying in bed doing nothing. The doing NOTHING part is what I can't wait for. This Saturday we are going to a town about 30min away w/Jake's parents, his bro & his kids to a Mexican restaurant and then to look at a Christmas light display in a park there that is supposedly pretty cool. Over the weekend we hosted a game night" w/some friends that were home from Chicago & Evansville so that was nice. We all had a good time & drank a bit too much. It was nice to just get to be around everyone and laugh. No one said anything stupid to me which was a definite +. On the budgeting from a few posts back.... I ordered the Dave Ramsey book & work book. Should be in any day. I'm anxious to start that too. Hopefully I can make it work for us!

Well that got a bit too long. I need to get going and get some stuff done around the house. Will post again tomorrow!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Jayme~

I know I say this every time, but I really hope this is it for you. I'm excited that you are starting the IVF process. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is IT!!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Amanda said...

I am so excited for you, girl! Gosh, you deserve a BFP so much! I'll be waiting for it. :)

Misty Dawn said...

I can't wait for you to start stimming...I'm soooo excited.

(((((((HUGS))))))))

To A T said...

I'm so excited for you girl!!


Can't wait to see what you think of Dave Ramsey- KUP

margelina said...

Good Luck, Jayme!! I hope each step goes very smoothly for you! You have a ton of support, excited and pulling for you!!