Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm PUPO!!!!

I just got back from my ET. Everything went great & I hardly felt a thing. We transferred 3 Grade 1 embryo's which they said pretty much meant they are perfect! We froze the remaining 8. Looks like the 11th one we thought we lost caught up over night. The 8 that we froze were all Grade 1 or 2. I'm supposed to say off my feet for the rest of the day & tomorrow so I will check in w/you all later on. Thank you ladies!! My BPT is Jan 5th.- A little later than normal because I have to take 1/2 CC of HCG tomorrow for added uterine support so we have to wait until that is out of my system. HOLY CRAP!!!!

7 comments:

margelina said...

OMG Jayme...congrats! Wow...you could be the future mommy of triplets! Wow! Take it easy! So glad everything went well for you!!

To A T said...

Woo hoo!!! I'm so excited for you girl!! :)

Can't wait to hear the results in a couple weeks!

Jen said...

Holy crap I'm so excited for you!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Misty Dawn said...

I wanna see pics of the babies....do you have any?!?!?

Can't wait for 1/5!!!

Amanda said...

I'm so happy for you!!! sending you tons of sticky vibes!!!!

ssbean said...

OMG, this is so exciting. Jan. 5th just can't come fast enough.

nancy said...

Whoa! ~3~ embryos? Why so many? (not talking shit, as you know, I transferred 4, but there was a very good reason).

Stick embies, stick!!!