Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I tested...

Why did I even do it? I should have POAS to make sure the trigger was out of system long before today but no I was too cheap to go buy more tests. I POAS this AM w/FMU at 13DPO. 10DP 3DT. 9DP HCG. I got a faint BFP. I looked on FF and the line is comparable to that of a BFP for a 10DPO or so. I'm thinking that if it was a true BFP it would have been darker than that. It must be the HCG. Right? I'm going to test again tomorrow & see if the line is darker & still test on Friday no matter what. I should have just waited until Friday period. What do you guys think? The 2nd dose of HCG I had to take was only 1/2 CC so I'm wondering if since it was 1/2 of what I would normally take maybe, just maybe it would be gone already. Please send me some positive vibes. I'm so down right now. I just know it didnt work. I feel it. =(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am staying + for you!Stay +.i dont know anything about the hcg staying in your system from the shot and if it would be out now,but stay +.everything is crossed for you.Can you call the docs and ask???

Nicole

Kelly said...

Did they tell you what date to not test before?

I just found your blog - hoping you are pregnant. :o)

margelina said...

(((hugs))) Jayme!! I don't know, but I think either it's the hcg still leaving your system, or the hcg just starting to rise b/c you are KU'd. I'm praying it's the latter. You should email Nancy and ask her opinion, b/c she may have a better answer. Waiting sucks, I know, but hang in there b/c this could be amazing news!

To A T said...

I sincerely hope you are wrong about it not working sweetie!!!

I hope the BFP you saw was a real, bonefide BFP and not just the hcg. I don't have any experience so I don't know, but I am keeping all things crossed for you hon!! :)

nancy said...

No idea - you didn't see if it was trigger or not, I can't hazzard a guess. I have taken the hcg 1/2 trigger and had it last 10 days.

Morgan said...

Sending positive vibes your way!