Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

ER complete!

Hey ladies! I am finally somewhat up and about after my ER this morning. It went a lot better than I thought it was going to. The pain was minimal but I still have some cramping. Almost like the cramping after my Lap. About 45min after the ER they made me sit up to start getting ready to leave & I almost passed out. They then made me eat a few crackers and than I was fine. The ride home was fine... I dosed off for the most part. Once we got back into town (RE is 2hrs away) I wanted a Frutista from Taco Bell. I thought.... its fruit it will be good to eat that. Boy was I wrong. I took about 2 sips and puked all over myself, the jeep and even got a little on Jake. Poor guy. He was so good about it. Luckily we were only about 5 min away from home I got changed while he cleaned my puke out of the jeep. Then he ate his lunch. Hehe. Nothing bothers him. I've been sleeping on and off pretty much all day. You may be wondering how many eggs were extracted. Well there were 15! All were matured so they ICSI all 15 so I should find out tomorrow how many fertilized. ET is set for Sunday. I am so stickin excited! There is still a chance I will get a BFP in 2008! I will check out everyone's posts tomorrow. I started my vacation today ( I go back for 1/2 day on Xmas Eve) so I should have plenty of time to catch up w/everyone. For now I'm going to go lay back down on the couch. Thank you all so very very much for all of your support!

4 comments:

To A T said...

Holy Spumoni! 15!! Woot woot!! That's so exciting :)

I hope, hope, hope you get a 2008 BFP!! I'm keeping everything XcrossedX for you!! :)

EEEE so excited!

margelina said...

I'm so glad to hear you are doing alright! 15 eggs!! I hope you end up with lots of embies!! This is so exciting! take it easy, darling, you deserve it!!

Misty Dawn said...

OMG 15 is a great number!!! Can't believe you have already done your ER!!! Yes, a 2008 BFP is possible!!! Can't wait for those final FERT report results! How many you putting back???

Love ya! Get well soon and rest up!!

ssbean said...

WOW 15. That's great. Hopefully you do get your 2008 BFP.