Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 2 of stims.

I started stims yesterday! Yeah! Time seems to be flying by. This is something I've been looking forward to for months and the time has finally come for everything to start. Yesterday I started 75IU of Follistim (AM) and 2 amp's of Menopur (PM). Everything seems to be going well. Other than my massive headaches. I got headaches w/Follistim last time so I guess I'll just have to deal w/it. AF hasn't been to horrible to me. In fact I only had minimal cramps. This week will be super busy for me. Between taking all of these med's, driving 2 hours for my U/S and getting ready for Christmas (I'm almost done!) I'm not going to have time for shit! A friend of Jake's & his wife are coming from Indy for a quick visit & will be staying w/us Saturday night. I'm looking forward to it but yet I kinda hope they call and cancel. I just have a feeling that by this time next week I'm going to be so damn hormonal and will hate having house guests. Not to mention that they will be here during all my shots. Jake has told him a little bit of what is going on but I guess the secret will be out once they witness everything for themselves. I'm okay w/it though. I have nothing to hide. Hopefully we don't have an RE appt on Saturday since its 2 damn hours away! Then driving home only to have house guests arrive a few hours later. Not my idea of a good time. I'm one of those people that have to have everything perfect before someone comes over or I'm constantly worrying about it. I'm a bit of a neat freak. Anywho I better get going. I've been shampooing carpets today. Ugh... that's a nasty job. I have an RE appt Tuesday for b/w & and u/s. I will update and let you all know how it goes.

3 comments:

margelina said...

Glad everything is going well so far. Take it easy and give yourself a break!! I'm sure your houseguests will understand!

Misty Dawn said...

Sorry about the headaches, hun. Hopefully, it will all be worth it in the end.

Tell your houseguests you aren't feeling well and lock yourself up in your bedroom. Have DH entertain them.

To A T said...

Yay for stims!! I'm so excited for you this cycle!!

I'll cross my fingers for you that your house guests have something come up ;-)