Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back from RE update

Hey ladies! Thank you for all of your comments below. They really mean a lot to me. I'm so lucky to have so many great ladies rooting for me! You all deserve that BFP too and I hope we all get it soon! Here are my IVF instructions....

1. Take last BCP tonight 12/02. May or may not start AF. ~I'm sure I wont get lucky enough to NOT start it.
2. Begin baby aspirin on Saturday 12/06.
3. Jake & I are to begin Doxycycline 100mg AM & PM for 10 days starting Saturday 12/06. ~I just saw this... the nurse didn't say anything about this but it is on my instruction sheet. I will be calling them in a few to ask about this one. (My IVF nurse is on vaca this week. I didn't think this other lady was too educated.. plus my arm is killing me from my bw this morning. Weird. It never hurts.)
4. Starting Saturday 12/06... Follistim 75 IU in the AM & Menopur 2amps in the PM.
5. Return appt for u/s and estradiol bw next Tuesday 12/09.
6. I will be instructed when to begin Ganirelix/Cetrotide. They say its usually started on day 5 or 6 of stimulation in the evening and continued through the day of HCG.

Everything looked great. My lining was a bit thin but my RE said he wasn't concerned as the BCP's can cause this seeing as though I spot on them like crazy. He measured my uterus w/a catheter type thingy.... hurt like hell. He says he does that so he know exactly where to place the embies. Works for me! Cant friggin wait! I will update on the SA when I get the results back on that. Hopefully everything is good on that end too.

Again I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately. I feel like I'm able to check my blog & place comments a lot more than webMD. It's hard to keep up w/it all. Hopefully things will slow down a bit for me and I can get back into the swing of things. I hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

margelina said...

OMG, this is happening for you! Woo-hoo! All my prayers and well-wished are with you! ((hugs))

Misty Dawn said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Its OK that you are having a hard time keeping up with your commenting! I mean, hello? Look at all the meds you have to remember to take. When I do my inject C's, I forget them all the time. Couldn't imagine taking shots in the AM and PM.

To A T said...

Glad you had a great appt!! Yay!! definitely sending up all prayers and crossing all crossables!