Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Award & some random's


Thank you Margilina for awarding me the "Your blog is fabulous" award! Such a sweetie.
The rules for this one is to admit my 5 addictions and then pass it onto another 5 blogs…
1. Cleanliness & order. I have to have everything in its perfect spot. If something is moved even slightly I WILL know & it pisses me off. I clean all the time. I hate dirt & clutter. I think I have a bit of OCD.
2. Candles. I love them! I bet I have 10 sitting around right now & yes I will burn them all at once. Drives Jake nuts. He says there are just too many damn scents in the house. What does he know!
3. Fountain soda. I normally don't drink soda at all, or any type of caffeine but I love fountain soda & drink was drinking 1 every day from the gas station. I have since stopped because I know caffeine is not good for me in my current situation. =)
4. My doggies! I could sit and talk about them for hours. Seriously.. if I think of something they did I will start telling the story and before I know it like 15 min have gone by. I bet my coworkers think I'm one of those weird dog ladies. Maybe I am? I need a child for Christ sake!
5. My Zune. I'm really hoping for a docking station for Christmas because I will seriously walk around the house w/my head phone on listening to it w/my cell on vibrate in my pocket in case someone calls. I'm such a looser.
I award this award to.... Jen, Christina, To a T, Misty Dawn, Sherry--- Sorry not smart enough to make links to these names. You know who you are!
Now for some randoms....
First of all Merry Christmas everyone! Honestly I'm so glad its here so it will soon be over. Christmas just isn't what it used to be. Tonight we are going to Jake's mom & dads. We used to go to his grandma's but since she passed in June the tradition has changed. I'm sure this will be a hard day for his family. Tomorrow we go to my mom's for a lunch dealyo. Her BF will be there. Joy. Talk about weirdness. Its so weird having Christmas w/out my dad let alone some strange guy at my house loving on my mom that is the same age as my brother! I swear we need to be on Jerry Springer. Sometimes I just want to kick this guy in the nads. Gives me the creeps. Mom had someone look at her house again last night. Apparently she is wanting to sell it and move to her BF's house. Selfish of me maybe but I just don't want her to. We moved into that house when I was 3. All of my memories are there. When I'm there I feel like my dad's there too. If she moves her new house w/BF will never be like "home" to me. Ah well. I have my own home now I guess. Oh the baby makin front. This TWW is killing me already! WHY did my RE have to make me take that extra shot of HCG damn it! It totally sucks that I have to wait even longer to test! I sure hope its worth it! Welp that's pretty much all I've got. I better get to getting ready. Later ladies!

3 comments:

margelina said...

I hope you have an awesome Christmas! I know...if your 2ww is making me anxious, I can't imagine what it's like for you! I know we are all so excited and hopeful for you!! Sory about the weirdness at your mom's. I can't even imagine what that's like. I would feel the same way about the house.(((hugs)))

Jen said...

Merry Christmas!!! I hope you get the best gift of all this year!!

(((HUGS)))

To A T said...

Thanks for the award!! Merry Christmas :)