Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

9DPO, 6DP 3DT

OMG this is killing me!!! I just want to POAS so damn bad! And I can't because of this stupid HCG shot. I plan on POAS on Jan, 2. I figure that will be 15DPO and 11DP HCG shot. I should have an accurate result. Sadly if its negative it will be true.... I'm getting very nervous. I keep trying to tell myself that it worked. That I'm pregnant. Jake says in his head I am. What if I'm not? Its going to be the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I haven't temped this cycle at all because I didn't want to obsess over my chart yet I still go on FF and look at other IVF charts. Like I can really compare anything to them but I do it anyway. I just wish I could know right now. I started using estrogen patches this morning. I have to put 2 on and change them every 3 days or so. I also have an RE appt Monday for an u/s & b/w. They wont be able to see anything yet, its just to check my ovaries and progesterone levels. I guess I'm just hoping to get some reassurance from my RE. I will update Monday night & let you know how that went. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I'm so glad its over! I plan on taking down all my Christmas stuff tomorrow. I would have don't it today but I was just too lazy!!

5 comments:

margelina said...

Oooh, Jayme!! Try and hang in there. The obsessing and wanting to POAS on a "regular" cycle is bad enough, I can't even imagine how it is on this IVF cycle when you KNOW an embie (or 3!) is in there. Just think positive pregnant thoughts. High hopes girl. We are all here for you, no matter what!! (((BIG HUGS)))

ssbean said...

Oh gosh, I can't wait to know for sure either. Make sure you post ASAP on the 2nd, regardless. I really hope you get your BFP this time. You really deserve it.

nancy said...

Why don't you poas everyday to watch the hcg leave your system, so if/when you DO see your real BFP, you'll know it's not from trigger? You'll be so happy you did! I always "pee out the trigger" so there is no guessing game.

Now, remember, I had a 3dt too. And my hpts were BLANK, TOTALLY WHITE, UNMISTAKENABLY BFN up to and ~including~ 10dp3dt. And then on 11dp3dt, I got the faintest of faint lines. An honest to goodness light BFP. My beta was only 15! And here I am, 36w pregnant.

So just keep that in mind that dpo and dpt don't always add up that way. For me, the embie that implanted was a little teeny 5 celled one. He needed a little more time in dividing before implanting, so for him, 11dp3dt didn't actually equal 14dpo.

I'm so excited for you!

higretchen said...

This will be the hardest 4 days ever!! =) I have a question: 15DPO but 11DP HCG shot? How is that possible since you don't O until 36 hours after the HCG shot (really not at all with IVF)? Just curious since I'm about to do this and want to make sure I know what the heck I'm doing! Or, do you mean 11 DP 3DT (not HCG)? Sorry for the dumb question - good luck this week - I can't wait to hear!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Hi Gretch! Sorry to confuse you. 15DPO 11DP HCG shot is correct. I had to take an additional 1/2 CC of HCG for added uterine support. I dont know if that is normal for an IVF cycle or not but my RE wanted me to take it... thus making it take so long for me to be able to POAS! I'm really excited for you!