Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Thankful's

I know I wont have time tomorrow night to write what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving so I thought I would just get it done tonight while I have a moment before cooking dinner. Ack.

~Thankfulness in 2008~

1. My husband
2. My family (Mom, brother, yada, yada...)
3. My doggies! I don't know where I'd be w/out them. They ARE my children
4. My house and everything in it
5. My job, even if I don't always like it
6. Being alive, even though I don't always want to be
7. Medical insurance.... I know what your thinking "WHAT this chick is nuts." I actually have pretty decent insurance & am not paying a dime for my IVF which kicks some major ass!
8. My friends, the few that I can call my "true" friend
9. My health, even if I have been screwed by the IF monkey I am in good health otherwise.
10. My dreams. The ones I have in my sleep, that is the only time I can see my dad & I love them.

2 comments:

margelina said...

Awesome list! Wow--where do you work that you have such amazing insurance?! That's wonderful! Happy Turkey Day!

Jen said...

Jayme~

I just wanted to tell you to have a Happy Thanksgiving! Your list is awesome.

I also wanted to tell you thank you for always leaving me such thoughtfull comments on my blog. They really do mean a lot to me.

Happy Thanksgiving!