Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Official Failure

My BPT was a BFN so its official. I have failed once again. I am really upset about it. I've stopped the progesterone suppositories and am now just waiting on good ol` AF to come and torture the living crap out of me. I assume she will be here in a few days. After AF starts I will begin BCP's for suppression before IVF. I can't believe that in just a few short weeks I will be starting follistim again for IVF. Totally blows my mind. I'm so scared of IVF. Not IVF itself but the fear of it not working. Then what? What if it never works? Here's to hoping for my Christmas/New Year miracle!

8 comments:

margelina said...

Aw, Jayme (((hugs))) I'm so, so sorry. It's just not fair!
I can understand being scared of IVF not working...but I hope that soon all the hope for this next cycle will outweight your fears. I am very excited and hopeful for you! Take it wasy this weekend, and I hope AF's stay is short!

Anonymous said...

Jamie i am soooooooo sorry ,i was really hoping this was it for you,your temps always look so perfect.damit.I hope that the IVF will work for you(((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))).

Nicole

To A T said...

Oh honey I am so sorry it didn't work :( HUGE (((HUGS)))
This whole process just blows sometimes!

I am crossing all my crossables that this round of IVF works!

nancy said...

Oh crap. I'm sorry. BUT, I do know IUIs just aren't that great really. Yeah, some people get pregnant by them, but these are the people who would have gotten pregnant by simple sex had they just waited longer. You have a much better chance with IVF. If you have any questions - just ask me. ~hugs~

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry. ((((big hugs))))

Christina said...

I'm so sorry Jayme. I really hope your IVF works out. I can't wait to hear all about it.

ssbean said...

(((HUGS))) I was hoping this was going to be it for you. Nancy is right though, IUI's really aren't the greatest anyway. I can understand how you can be afraid of the failure of IVF. Have you thought about getting massages or acupuncture during the IVF process? I'll be following you through your IVF cycle. PLEASE GOD LET IT WORK!!!

Jen said...

(((((HUGS HUGS)))))
I'm so sorry that the IUI's didn't work for you. I was hoping and praying that this was going to be your cycle. I still check your chart everyday.

I really hope the IVF works.

Lots and lots of big HUGS coming your way!!