- Start BCP's tonight- December 2nd
- December 2nd RE appt for U/S, mock transfer, whatever that is, and to go over the shots again as I will be taking some different drugs besides Follistim.
- Start stim's December 6th
- December 9- U/S w/frequent U/S that whole week
- Week of December 15th- ER & ET! I plan to take vacation that week so I can relax & let my little embies get snuggled in.
Holy shit I can't believe this is actually happening! I think I'm finally starting to get excited about it & not so pissed that I ~have~ to go this route. Not that this route is bad because its not. I'm just upset that I cant just be one of the lucky ones that gets preggo the old fashioned way. All though I have to say, its been nice not to have to BD anymore ;).
- The water & sewer dept. came and cleaned out the man hole in the backyard. Man hole.. that's what they called it. I guess it's not our problem & if it happens again we are supposed to call them & they will fix it again. Too bad I have to be the one to have the "man hole" in my damn yard.
- I feel like absolute crap. My muscles ache. All of them... my legs, back, neck, arms, ribs. I sure hope I'm not getting sick.
- I have the day off tomorrow! Yippy! I plan to be quite lazy. I do have to clean house and give Ellie a bath but other than that... I think I'll be watching lifetime & surfing the net.
- Did I say I got a new Jeep? I love it! I'm so glad we got it. I will have to take a picture of it & put it on here for you guys.
- I'm going to put my Christmas tree up this weekend. I know, I know I'm a loser. I always put it up early. I just can't wait. I love decorating for Christmas. I wont do the outside the weekend after Thanksgiving.
I think that's all I've got. Have a fantabulous week ladies!