Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

IVF Protocol & randomness

IVF Protocol
  • Start BCP's tonight- December 2nd
  • December 2nd RE appt for U/S, mock transfer, whatever that is, and to go over the shots again as I will be taking some different drugs besides Follistim.
  • Start stim's December 6th
  • December 9- U/S w/frequent U/S that whole week
  • Week of December 15th- ER & ET! I plan to take vacation that week so I can relax & let my little embies get snuggled in.

Holy shit I can't believe this is actually happening! I think I'm finally starting to get excited about it & not so pissed that I ~have~ to go this route. Not that this route is bad because its not. I'm just upset that I cant just be one of the lucky ones that gets preggo the old fashioned way. All though I have to say, its been nice not to have to BD anymore ;).

Randomness

  • The water & sewer dept. came and cleaned out the man hole in the backyard. Man hole.. that's what they called it. I guess it's not our problem & if it happens again we are supposed to call them & they will fix it again. Too bad I have to be the one to have the "man hole" in my damn yard.
  • I feel like absolute crap. My muscles ache. All of them... my legs, back, neck, arms, ribs. I sure hope I'm not getting sick.
  • I have the day off tomorrow! Yippy! I plan to be quite lazy. I do have to clean house and give Ellie a bath but other than that... I think I'll be watching lifetime & surfing the net.
  • Did I say I got a new Jeep? I love it! I'm so glad we got it. I will have to take a picture of it & put it on here for you guys.
  • I'm going to put my Christmas tree up this weekend. I know, I know I'm a loser. I always put it up early. I just can't wait. I love decorating for Christmas. I wont do the outside the weekend after Thanksgiving.

I think that's all I've got. Have a fantabulous week ladies!

5 comments:

margelina said...

Awesome that you are getting started...time is going to fly by now with the holidays approaching!
We always get our tree the day after Thanksgiving...the kids are already trying to get Chris to put the indoor decorations out.
Congrats on the new Jeep. Can't wait to see pics!!

nancy said...

Did you get my email? I wrote a ginormous email and never heard anything from you. I hate to think that all was wasted.

A mock transfer is them putting in the catheter just like they were going to be transferring the embryos. It's just so it will go smoothly during real ET when there are little babies at stake. They find the position your cervix is in, if they have to use any special angles, etc.

So what's your insurance coverage look like?

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Thanks Margelina~ Good luck containing the kids until after Thanksgiving! My parents always had a hard time w/me on that too.

Nancy- I did email you back this evening. Sorry it took so long. I can only get on the net in the evenings. Illinois law has to cover IF and its treatments just like any other disease. I have met my deductable & max this year so this IVF cycle is FREE! Thats why we are trying so hard to get it all done before the end of the year.

Misty Dawn said...

Holy Moly Jayme....FREE???

Dang, that is super nice!!!

Can't wait to see the pic of the new jeep!

To A T said...

I'm so excited for your upcoming IVF cycle!! yay!! And how cool is it that it's FREE to you!!! That is so awesome!

BTW love that you have a Jeep! We have a wrangler and I LOVE it!! ;-)