Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

And the award goes to...


Jenny gave me the award of "I love your blog". I personally think my blog is pretty boring but thank you so much! Jenny is an incredibly strong woman & I am so glad I've to got "know" her!

Here are the Rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received your award.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated!
  • I'm awarding the I Love Your Blog award to...
  • These girls are just plain awesome! They are always here to send me kind words & keep their fingers crossed for me. You have no idea how much I appreciate each & every one of you!

4 comments:

margelina said...

OMG!! Thank you, Jayme!! That totally made my day!!! (((HUGS)))

margelina said...

I awarded you right back, darling!
It'son my new post!!

To A T said...

Thanks for the shout out!! I <3 your blog too!! :)

nancy said...

Thank you darlin'!!! I'll be getting to answering in my blog soon!