Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sadness & Anger

I'm starting to get very sad and angry about TTC. When I first started and knew there was trouble it was the big pregnant bellies that I was jealous of, maybe at the time what I really wanted was to be pregnant. Now its the bellies, the babies and children of any age. I hate hearing people talk about their kids &/or pregnancy's. I know this is normal but baby fever is really taking a toll on me. I'm 11DPO today and POAS this morning. BFN of course, like I'd expect any thing different. I am pretty bummed about it though. I was hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones that got pregnant after their lap. I never get that lucky though. I never get lucky period. Actually I have pretty bad luck on most things. Anyway I'm just down in the dumps right now. I'm looking forward to my next IUI w/injects & then IVF in December but at the same time I'm so scared of IVF because of the fear of getting a BFN in the end. I just don't see an end in all this right now...

2 comments:

margelina said...

Oh Jayme. I am so very sorry you are feeling so sad and angry right now. TTC sucks. I wish it could be easier for you. I know you know this, but 11 dpo is still early, there is still hope left this cycle. I wish I could make it better for you...but I'm here, listening and supporting you, and really, really pulling for you. And praying that you get your bfp really soon. A million (((hugs)))

Amanda said...

Girl, hang in there. I know it's so hard, and the jealousy is always there, but I just know it's going to happen for you. And when it does, itll all be worth it!

Im sitting in your corner! :)