Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

I think I O'd!!!

Holy cow. I think I ovulated all by myself! On cycle day 17! This is like so unheard of for me! My temps jumped this morning so I'm really hoping they stay up. I'm sure this wont be my cycle but I'm just glad that I wont have to take provera. I hate that stuff. Every time I take it I end up having like 14-18 day periods. SUCKS ASS! Man it would be so awesome to actually have normal cycles now. I'm pretty sure that the endo was what was causing me not to ovulate. Since it was all over my left ovary and I usually ovulate on my left side. To be honest, I think having the lap and finding all that endo was a blessing in disguise. I'm actually looking forward to AF just to see if I get cramps! OOO a period w/out cramps. How cool! Okay... I'm a dork I know. The little things just amuse the hell out of me.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO! That's great. Isn't it amazing how we find things like that exciting. It's almost as if we got a new car everytime we release an agg...lol. Well, it is for me anyway. :)

Jen said...

Yah!!!!! I really hope you did O on your own. How exciting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the Cycle for you. You deserve it and have been through a lot in this whole stupid TTC process. Good luck!!!

margelina said...

OMG Jayme YAY!!! Stay up temps!! That is really awesome!! OK, well, I hope you never see AF this time around! I'm excited and happy for you!!! Horray for O!!!