Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CD3- Update

I just got back from my CD3 U/S and IVF consult. Everything went great! I start Follistim Injects tonight. 75UI. I cant freaking wait! I never thought I'd be so excited to give myself shots. The plan is to do follistim for 8-10 days than HCG & 2 IUI's. Hopefully this will be my cycle! If not... after AF starts I will be taking BCP for 2-3 weeks and than start my IVF meds. We are scheduld for Dec. Things are looking up! Hope everyone is doing well!

Next RE U/S appt is Friday AM. I will update Friday evening!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad that you have things scheduled. I really hope that this is your cycle!!! As usuall my fingers will be crossed for you!!

margelina said...

Yay Jayme! I hope the shots don't sting too bad! Wishing you all the success in the world!!!

To A T said...

All crossable officially crossed for you! :) I hope this cycle works!