Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

31 Things & Update

I'll start w/my little update. I had another U/S this morning. Things have progressed really well. I have one follie that is measuring at a 1.5 (they like to see 1.8) and 2 others that are following right behind that one & lots of other little ones. I have anther u/s tomorrow w/more bloodwork. I have my fingers crossed that I get HCG tomorrow and have my IUI's Wed & Thursday. My dosage of follistim is the same... 75IU. Follistim has been working pretty good for me. I have to say my tummy is getting a little tender though. The nurse had quite the time getting blood from me today.. seems as though my veins are tired of giving so much blood lately! I will have to switch arms for tomorrow.

1. Where is your cell phone? in my purse
2. Where is your significant other? Sitting in the other room jabbering to me.
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your mother? Elaine...Probably at home
5. Your father? Bill... In heaven
6. Your favorite thing? My doggies and sleeping in!
7. Your dream last night? I donno
8. Your dream/goal? To be a mommy
9. The room you're in? Computer room/office
10. Your hobby? Watching tv
11. Your fear? Not becoming a mommy
12. Where do you want to be in six years? anywhere as long as I'm happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not doing? Folding towels
15. One of your wish list items? New end tables. I have glass & they suck!
16. Where you grew up? Good Ol Effingham... still there
17. The last thing you did? Ate dinner. Quizno's soup & sandwich. Yummy
18. What are you wearing? Black dress pants & a black and white polka dot shirt
19. Your TV? 40" Samsung HD LCD
20. Your pet? Ellie & Bree- Dogs, Toby- Cat that lives at my mom's
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? neutral, tired
23. Missing someone? My dad
24. Your car? Jeep Grand Cherrokee Larado
25. Something you’re not wearing? A necklace
26. Favorite store? American Eagle & Maurices
27. Your summer? B-O-R-I-N-G
28. Love someone? yep
29. Your favorite color? PINK
30. When is the last time you laughed? A little bit ago when Ellie burped
31. Last time you cried? Friday night I think

2 comments:

margelina said...

Glad to hear everything is progressing as it should! Wishing you lots of luck!

Misty said...

I'm curious to know how you are progressing. Please stop over and give me a shout!!

btw I'm confused when you say that your follie is 1.5 did you mean 15mm?? Normally they won't let you trigger until you are 18mm. Unless they are using some other form of measurment.

Big O vibes coming your way

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))