Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update- About to throw in the towel.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I swear I'm about to loose my friggin mind! I had an RE appt today to have another U/S done to see if my cysts went away. To my RE's surprise the cysts we not only still there but they hadn't went down & there was another one. He said some cysts are follicular (sp) cysts and some can be caused by endo. I have another U/S scheduled for next Thursday in hopes that the cysts are gone & if not I'm having a lap done the following Wed. I'm halfway happy about that. I just want to know if I do have endo & get rid of it. Endo is something I've been wondering if I had for along time. Even before TTC. Until then I have to keep taking BCP and hope they go away. Ugh.. hopefully the longer I take BCP spot will finally disappear. I'm so frustrated. I swear... things were going so well and then BAM Jake's count drops drastically, I have cysts & now maybe endo. Give me a break. Give all of us a break. IF sucks.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Aww Jayme,
I'm so sorry you are having to go thru all this. I sure hope you figure out what the cysts are from and get rid of them just as quick as possible.

Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been reading just not posting, but I just wanted to drop in and say that I've been thinking about you. I really hope everything turns out great for you and Jake.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the two of you. Trust me I know it is easier said than done, but try to stay strong, you will get thru this and have your baby one day soon.

Jenny

Christina said...

I want to throw in the towel too. I hope that you find out what's going on soon.