Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

So pissed!

I wrote a post a while back about my family being completely screwed up and the whole battle w/my grandpa and our family business after my dad died so just for some back ground if you don't know what I'm talking about you can go back and read it if you'd like. Also a few posts back a wrote about my crazy cousin Aymee and her bogus email to me about IVF. Well... here's the latest and I'm so fucking pissed right now!

I was talking to my mom on the phone a while ago and she asked if my aunt was in town (my dad's sister that lives in Cali). I told her I had no idea and I really didn't want to talk to any of them anyway. I hadn't told her about Aymee's emails yet because I knew she would be pissed! Well she wanted to know what happened so I told her and of course she was pissed. She asked what started it and I told her how I emailed Aymee to let her know why I couldn't come to her wedding. Then my mom says that she never got an invite. Well that just pissed me right the fuck off. My family is so friggin fake! They act like nothing is wrong and ask us to do stuff when they are here but yet they don't even invite my mom to the wedding? Its all over money. The damn $30,000 that we got from my DADS HALF OF THE BUSINESS. That he owned! It was such a small amount that its ridiculous. They are just so money hungry. Then my mom's boy friend (also known as DB for douchbag, hes kinda rubbing off on me though) called and told me that a few weeks before we finally settled the business drama that my aunts (Dad's sisters) were calling my mom every night yelling at her and making her cry! I had no idea. My mom didn't want to tell me that because she didn't want to upset me. Well... this is the last fucking straw. I just sent my aunt & my cousin Aymee (my aunts daughter) and email totally telling them off and told them I wanted nothing to do w/them and that is BS that my mom wasn't invited. She did NOTHING to them what so ever. I told them that my grandpa was a horrible person and is just as fake as they are. I bitched about the whole IVF issue and told them to stay away from me & my family and that my dad would be so upset and disappointed in them. Ugh...!! My family is so screwed up! I'm so tired of this stupid ass drama. It just makes me so mad. We were all so close but then you throw some $$$$ in there and its all over. Fuck em. I don't even care anymore.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Im so sorry. I totally understand how family issues are. I have a crapload of them myself. I hope things get better!

ssbean said...

Wow, sounds like a lot of drama, I'm sorry you and your family are having to go through this...like you haven't had enough hardship as it is. I know all about family drama, I think most do.

margelina said...

Damn Jayme! I'm sorry about the family issues. That really sucks! Don't let it get you too down...you and DH have alot to look forward to! Concentrate on that. I'm excited FOR you!! (((hugs)))