Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Punctuation...

Use it people! I mean seriously, I know I don't use the best punctuation as I always hated English class but at least I don't keep writing a paragraph w/out using one damn period. It makes things so hard to read when someone doesn't even brake up their sentences w/a period or exclamation point or something. I see it on the boards all the time. It makes me wonder... how did you get a job? Did you really graduate from the 8Th grade?

5 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Don't I know it! I usually skip those posts. It's not worth my time to try to decipher what the person is saying. Ugh.

Earl Gearl said...

TRUE THAT! Figure out what a period is or get out!

Amanda said...

LOL! You took the words right out of my mouth. If anything...I OVER
USE punctuation!

Christina said...

I totally know what you mean!! Drives me insane too!

margelina said...

I haer ya! My pet peeve is people who can't spell. I'm not talking about typos, I'm talking about people who post and spell the same words wrong all the time. And people who post messages in "text" language, like b4, and ppl, ect. Some stuff is fine, like OMG, or IDK, but when you are answering a question, write it out for God's sake!!!