Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Prayers needed

Please, please, please pray for my friend Jenny who has recently lost her husband & is now facing a miscarriage. My heart goes out to her. I think this is probably the most heart wrenching story I have ever heard. A person should never have to go through what she is going through. It is so unfair to her. She is a good person & doesn't deserve this. Please go over to her blog & send her some kind words. I don't know how to set up a link but her site is the "Tale of two Coin's" found at the right of my blog. All we can do is pray for a miracle for her. So so sad.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I agree, this is the saddest news ever. I can't imagine going through what she is.

Jen said...

Jayme,

I really wanted to thank you for posting this on your blog. I've been saying this a lot to all my online and blogger friends, but it all means a lot to me. You have been great. Thank you!!