Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lap- update

Hey Ladies! I made it out alive! Sorry I didnt post last night but I was a bit out of it. I'm feeling okay. My incisions are hurting a bit but the most pain is the shoulder pain from the gas. I'm good as long as I'm laying flat. I plan on showering this morning some time but I'm a little nervous about that too. Now for the real update.... My RE drained and removed my cysts w/a laser and I DID have endo after all. Not a big surprise to me. I have stage 3 endo that was pretty much all along the outside of my uterus and next to my bladder. My RE said he got it all so hopefully that should help improve my chances at getting KU. I told Jake that I'm really looking forward to this C now. I know I shouldnt get all excited but I am. I figure my endo is gone & I'll be on injectables + IUI, he is taking vitamines to get his count back up... I donno MAYBE we'll get lucky. Anyway I'm going to lay back down my sholders are killing me. I will check in some more today.

6 comments:

Earl Gearl said...

Great update. Well, maybe not great that you have endo, but great that the lap went well and he got it and the cysts. Good luck this cycle!

margelina said...

Glad your lap went well and that you are feeling OK. I am really praying for you this cycle. Take it easy and rest up!!

ssbean said...

I am so glad your lap went well. It was a relief for me when they found endo and removed it with the cysts. I know how you feel relieved, I've been there. It can explain a lot. Now, we can only sit back and hope and pray for the best in the weeks to come. Baby dust!!

Amanda said...

Oh good luck to you Jayme!! I hope this will increase your chances tenfold!! :)

nancy said...

Yes, I hope this does do the trick!!!

And I feel you on the shoulder pain. It's ridiculous.

Feel better and come back to us when you can!

elephantscanremember said...

I am glad it went well. Hopefully this will do the trick for you.