Tuesday, August 5, 2008
5th IUI & next step
Well I had my 5th IUI today. Kinda hurt a bit. Not sure why. We had our consultation we RE and decided that we will try a C of injectable's (follistim) and do another IUI. If that C doesnt work we will begin the IVF process. He gave us a 30% chance of working. I think that is really low everything I've read says like 60%. I was anxious to do IVF because I thought it would work but now.... I'm just thinking I have a 30% of having a child of my own. I mean... we have a 30% chance of this IUI working & the next one w/injectables too. I just dont get it. I am so friggin sad right now. Jakes count dropped to 12mil today. Motility was good though. Post wash it was somewhere like 2.5 mil. Like this will ever work. I'm sorry but I cant have hope about this C at all. I know its not going to work and I'm sure the next wont either. I honestly dont think I will ever be KU. I just feel it. Mothers intuition maybe. I just dont understand. I was having ovulation problems. Thats fixed now w/meds. Jake has a low count WHY wouldnt IVF work?? I just want to fall asleep tonight & not wake up.